Thursday, November 06, 2008

Molly and the gym

Through my moms group, I found out about a gymnasium in our area that offers classes for Mol's age. Mike has been taking her while I'm at school. Well, we found another gym that offers open gym on Fridays. On Halloween, I brought her for play time. Logan and several other friends were there. Her favorite thing to do is run down the long trampoline and jump into the pit at the end. She can pull herself out so she just runs and jumps, gets out and then runs and jumps again. Molly got exhausted! She ran and played for 2 hours. We then went to McD's for nuggets after. She barely got through them and had to go home for a nap.

2 comments:

Katie said...

That looks like so much fun for Molly. I need to get Emmy into something like that. Especially now that the weather is getting cold she'll need some indoor activities to burn off some energy.

Hungry Hungry House said...

wow she looks like she has a blast there! I am so jealous we don't have anything like that around!