Sunday, July 13, 2008

Swamped

Wow. What a weekend. Work was crazy busy. We had a very full kennel and over full hospital. But everything went smoothly and I got out alive! :)
Sprocket is home and just not the same. He's very depressed and lethargic. He acts sick and it's driving me crazy. I don't know when the call the final curtain call. I don't want him hurting. He started dry heaving today but nothing came up. I'm just going day by day and playing the waiting game.
I am completely and utterly swamped with school work! EEK! It's coming down to the wire and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. I feel guilty taking off to do homework. I feel like I'm neglecting Molly. I know she loves spending time with Mike but still...
19 days until the semester is over! I can do it!!!

I mean, I can go to bed.... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon,
Hang in there with Sprocket. Lucie did this to us in December and turned out to be giardia, which you think the vet would've tested for but didn't! Yuck. Good luck to you. - Joyce